Dick Benjamin quoted in TIME

Dick Benjamin, your 15 minutes of fame have just begun.

If you go pick up the latest Special Report from Time magazine-- the one with
the hooded
figure on the front and the caption "How Did We Get here?" (or something like
that)-- you
will find the IML's Dick B quoted about the fires in Riverside County.  He says
something
like "We're supposed to have fires in August and September, not May."

Hooray for Dick!  Not only does he survive the fire with most of his
possessions intact, he
gets his name in Time magazine, too!

What's next, a run for office?  :)

Mark M