What's not new on the IML

Hey guys and gals, there has been some really off-topic stuff getting posted lately.  Things are getting loose enough that we're entering the zone where people start to vote with their feet because there are too many messages about too many other things that aren't relevant here.

If you have not seen them, there are guidelines for list Etiquette that we are supposed to be held to, and I do hope that everyone can pitch in to make them work again:

http://imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm