-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 8:39 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Larry,

Are you on digest or individual messages?  If you're receiving multiple
digests, then there might be an issue at the server.  If you're receiving
the same message twice in a row in a digest, or two copies of the same text
in a single email, it's because some people have their mail software set to
send both plaintext and HTML-formatted, and if Outlook doesn't recognize
that, it may show up as the same text twice.

Tim

---------