Please Welcome Sean Cairns

New Subscriber(s): Sean Cairns
Email Address is: srcairns@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Zealand

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown 4 Door(Green with Green leather)

Self-Introduction: Bought the car off a friend who imported it.I was going
to restore it but do not have the time, so it is up for sale , but if it
does not sell i will restore it when i do get the time that is why i am
joining the mailing list so as to get info on where to buy parts and get
info on restoring a fine piece of automotive excellence. The car does not go
and is a one owner out of Nevada. It is complete and i have a few spare
parts as they stripped another car of the same year. I look foward to all
the info i can get on this model.
Kind regards
Sean Cairns