Thanks For All The Help and Goodbye

We recently sold our 63 Imperial Convertible.
My wife is now the proud owner of a 1950 Buick.

I would like to say goodbye to all my fellow Imperial owners
and express my sincere appreciation for all your help.

May the royal Imperial force be with you!!

Sincerely,
Curt and Krissy Collver
Former Imperial Owner