another Carlyle question

    Hi everyone!   According to what Rob P. said, an entry does not have to be in show room condition.  My 1970 LeBaron is not very pretty, meaning: No vinyl top ( I might have it replaced by the show ); paint is thin in a few spots; front seat is beat-up ( back seat is in excellent shape ) and so on. She is mostly original and I would love to have her in the show. I have never had a car in a show before and have worked hard to get her in the shape she's in now.
     I was planning on driving the Imperial up on saturday ( I live in Cecil County, Maryland ) to attend the show. While I was reading the IML I thought about entering; would that mean I would have to stay all three days?
    All advice from experienced car show attenders will be greatly appreciated by this car show rookie.

    Keith