RhodyDays

Gee... didn't I hear that something going on this weekend on the Oregon
Coast?  I hear its a big event, something on par to Carlisle??  I thought
that I heard that every Imperial in the West is due there???

ok ok...  It's the Rhody Days festival in Florence, Oregon, May 21-23.
Carlisle its not, but all I read is Carlisle this and Carlisle that, and I'm
getting jealous being out in the West.

Due to the good work of the lovely Leslie of our list, the car show, on
Saturday, that accompany's Rhody Days has a special Imperial corner. Ok, so
its the far back corner and around the side of the adjoining building, but
we're there none-the-less. In case anyone has missed the past posts on it,
its a great way to get a taste of the Oregon Coast and meet up with some
great folks and their cars.

So take out that 2nd mortgage and fill up the gas tank and we'll see you
there.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom Sedan