Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Hood Relase Cable - An Ounce of Prevention

To prevent breakage in the first place make sure the release works easily and smoothly by lubricating well the latch assembly and spraying WD-40 along the entire length of the cable.  If you haven't done this lately you will be surprised on how this little bit of maintenance will make you hood release work much easier while reducing the corresponding stress on the cable......

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy