Last Call! Chryslers @ Carlisle, IML BBQ Assistance please

I cannot attend but envy you that are going.  However I would  appreciate anyones help as you circulate as I am looking for a Gas tank for  a C-40 Chrysler  Crown Imperial Limo.

There were only 800 vehicles made so finding one is a pain.  I will take one even if needs repair.

Just give the vendor my name and telephone number.

Frank Rush
1.205.229.5572

I will appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you