From: "Zack Morton" <zmorty74@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 11:00 AM
Subject: IML: Accent Stripes....where to find them?

> Is there any place to order accent stripes for a 1974 4dr. LeBaron?  Or is
there anyway to preserve/fix the ones already on the car?  Mine aren't in
too bad of shape, they just have some chips out of them, and a little bit of
them are starting to peel back.  So I am either going to replace or fix them
somehow.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks a lot!