Accent Stripes....where to find them?

Is there any place to order accent stripes for a 1974 4dr. LeBaron?  Or is
there anyway to preserve/fix the ones already on the car?  Mine aren't in too
bad of shape, they just have some chips out of them, and a little bit of them
are starting to peel back.  So I am either going to replace or fix them
somehow.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks a lot!

   Sincerely,
       Zack Morton
       1974 4dr. LeBaron