Last Call! Chryslers @ Carlisle Jackie O's Ghia Crown

For those of you headed to Carlisle that haven't left yet, be sure to check
out:

Jacqueline Kennedy’s 1964 Ghia Crown Imperial
The 1964 Ghia Crown Imperial owned by Jan Witte, which was ordered for
Jacqueline Kennedy and was used at the White House prior to John F.
Kennedy’s assassination

I'm more of a 'cuda and Roadrunner guy myself, but that's the only Imperial
related "event" they had listed.

Rob leaving Saturday morning at 6:30 am or as soon thereafter as I get my
car started. Cross your fingers.