From:  [mailto: DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:07:04 EDT
Subject: IML: Need adhesive for poly-plastics

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10
FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">The small trash bin in my '55 has some
cracks and a loose tab that I would like to fix.  The normal plastic adhesive
does not work as, it feels like, this item is either polypropylene or
polyethylene.  Any good suggestions?</FONT></HTML>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com