'67 is home

I just wanted to drop a line letting everyone know the '67 LeBaron is now
home.  It decided it wanted to bond with me, and the starter seized!  I
pulled a spare out of the shed and installed it.  The motor spins nicely,
but she won't kick over.  It was dark by this point, and I decided there
will be plenty of time to troubleshoot it this week.

So far I know I'll need some new window switches.  Several are shot.  Are
they shared with any other Chrysler product, or are they an Imperial only
part?  The power antenna mostly works, but looks like it's slightly tweaked,
so it won't fully retract.  However, the AM radio appears to be working just
fine.

The brakes aren't working just yet, but I'll dig into them a little bit
later.  The bias plys are dry rotted, so I'll need to invest in some modern
radials before hitting the road.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions
before that happens though.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron
'68 Barracudas