Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 10:00 PM
Subject: IML: engine troubles

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the engine in my '64 crown. I have replaced the plugs, wires, cap, and rotor, and have put a edelbrock 750cfm carb on (the carb is a temp. wile the carter is being rebuilt). and still the # 7 & 8 cilinders are dead. They are both getting spark and the firing order is right. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, Justin

'64 crown (project)