From: "angela jimenez" <angela_J1s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 10:00 PM
Subject: IML: engine troubles

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the engine in my '64 crown. I have replaced the
plugs, wires, cap, and rotor, and have put a edelbrock 750cfm carb on (the
carb is a temp. wile the carter is being rebuilt). and still the # 7 & 8
cilinders are dead. They are both getting spark and the firing order is
right. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, Justin

'64 crown (project)