cruise control dial, lesser Chryslers

67 and 68 Imperials used the dial for the crusie
control (Auto Pilot), I know, I've seen them both in
person.  Can't speak for any "lesser" Chrysler
products, however.

Funny that fellow wrote about being offered a '75
Newport, there's one near me I went to look at the
other day...green on green, with a 400.  somewhat
rusty, but driving.  I just have to keep telling
myself, "No more cars!  Must fix ones I have!"

--- jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I believe the first year was 67. I know for certain
> that 69 had the controls on the T/S stalk.
> John

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Beautiful Boxcar