anyone know who has leather grained 66 Imp top and carriersupport bearin

anyone know who has leather grained 66 Imp top and carriersupport bearing?

Title:
AAArrrghhh, why don't you tell me sooner !!!!  I just send two weeks ago my fuel pump for rebuilt purpose at then & now. I could save some shipping as i've an old (ex-vulcanised) center bearing ... i'll combine shipping with other fuel pumps from friends !!
yes, the guy is very helpful and serious. He told me what are all problems on my pump (original Carter #2503), rebuilt it with parts (i had problem with diaphgram and valves..)  and prices are correct.

--
Philippe COURANT

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f