anyone know who has a carrier support bearing?

anyone know who has a carrier support bearing?

You can contact the "Damper Doctor".  Two years ago we needed to repair our totally shot drive shaft center support, I bought the sealed bearing from NAPA, and sent it to him along with my center support housing.  He used my supplied bearing and re-vulcanized the assembly for about $85.00.  Did a great job in less than two-weeks.

B&T Roddick, Port Orchard, WA
1964 Imperial Crown (project)
1972 'Cuda 340 (Tami's toy)
1995 Concorde