anyone know who has leather grained 66 Imp top and carrier support beari

anyone know who has leather grained 66 Imp top and carrier support bearing?

About the Carrier Bearing itself....NAPA Auto Parts can get the actual BEARING , and I am sure if you checked with your local Auto Parts Suppliers they could also do the same, if not try a Bearing Supplier. If you mean that your Center Bearing Carrier Support has deteriorated to the point where it has (un)vulcanized and is no longer shtuck(vulcanized) to the surrounding metal so as to cause vibration and shudder on acceleration, then I know of "1" place here in Massachusetts that can (re)vulcanize your part for you. The name of the business is "Then and Now Auto" and their phone number is 781-335-8860. The cost for the revulcanization process is "around $150.00" (when I called this morning the person who does the process , TOM, sets the price but he was not in at the time but will return later this afternoon and the person I spoke to estimated the cost as there are several styles for the older Chrysler products and the mold is differrent for each).If you also need a new bearing( it makes sense to install a new one at the time anywa y) figure an average of between $175.00 to $225.00. Call them later and ask for Tom stating you need to get a quote on a center bearing support revulcanization. They also have a website at http://www.then-now.com/. These people have been there for years and are very good.

--
Mike Veronesi
Member of the

looking for these items any suggestions and prices would help