Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 7:25 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Brake Lights

I too experienced the exact same situation with my 66 LeBaron, except my
circumstances were a little more extreme-massive corrosion in the bulb
sockets. This was due to the car being submerged for two hours, after a
through cleaning they function again. I would try cleaning your 67s
sockets out coupled with cleaning or replacing your bulbs first; then
trouble shoot more in depth if the problem persists.
Tony Bianchini
1966 LeBaron
San Antonio