1960 Imperial A/C rebuild

Jim, where are you located?  I am assuming you are talking about your compressor.  I know of a very good shop here in So. Cal.

Davis

In a message dated 09/07/04 07:51:39 AM, jimmb1960@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Can someone recommend a source/rebuilder for the A/C on my '60?
It has been off the car for s ome time and I want it back on and working
correctly for next summer. It is VERY heavy! Thanks.

Jim Brown