"Haze Green" Nicknames

I tried to respond to this but I think there was a glitch, so here goes again:

The "Haze Green" name bugs me, and I think it bugs other owners of 67-68s. Every other year has a positive or somewhat exciting sounding name. We, on the other hand, get saddled with an ignominious color.

Why not have a name that expresses the BEST about these cars?

Mark McDonald