Please WELCOME A New Member, Graham Meulemans (1975)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Graham Meulemans (1975)

New Subscriber(s): Graham Meulemans
Email Address is: meul0012@xxxxxxx
Member Location: minneapolis, mn

Car(s) owned: 1975 LeBaron 2-door Coupe (black with black leather)

Self-Introduction: I am currently beginning my third year of college at the University of Minnesota in the twin cities.  My father owns a pristine 1978 New Yorker Brougham (4-door) which is what got me started on these cars.  When I turned 16 I was lucky enough to find a 2-door 1978 New Yorker Brougham that was a real treat.  That is until it was totaled months later after many hours of work on it.  This event left me with a very sour taste in my mouth and I knew my relationship with Imperials/New Yorker Broughams couldnt end with that.  In the summer of 2003 to my utter surprise I spotted a neglected treasure.  It was my current 1975 Imperial sitting far behind a Chrysler dealership along side of some Lincoln Continentals from the same era and a lot of weeds.  A little over a year later, my Imperial runs like a charm and provides style that many others can only dream about.