Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 5:49 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Attention Dave in Arizona, Plus a '68 Question

To get this on topic, I would appreciate some advice on installing the
engine and transmission into a '68. Since neither are in the car at the
moment, any suggestions on which to install first...the chicken or the egg,
er, the engine or the transmission? This is going to be the first time I
have ever installed these components in a car that did not have a removable
transmission cross member.

K.