Help me save this 71!!!!! anyone in the Philly area????

Help me save this 71!!!!! anyone in the Philly area????

i'm just outside the philly area, let me know where it is today if possible as i'll be out and about this weekend. help any way i can, i'll take digital pics if you want. charlie 38 business cp "The Sultan"