IML: Caution Scammer on EBAY selling Chryslers

IML: Caution Scammer on EBAY selling Chryslers

Hello...
Im sorry to have to say Ebay is getting worst by the day. There is a 1964 Chrysler Newport item # 2490209991 The seller is Classicrides. I was going to purchase an MGB from him which he has listed now for the third time but he wanted the funds wired to his trustee in San duego "The processing center" which doesnt exist. Its Purely a Bank of America Account. Local pickup with cash is not an option. He started with one car now he is up to three. Dont get taken by this guy...
Patrick Williams
High desert,
Southern California