Re: IML: Caution Scammer on EBAY selling Chryslers

Re: IML: Caution Scammer on EBAY selling Chryslers

Imperialists:

This appears to be the same scam tried on a friend 2-3 years ago. The friend was selling a 57 Nomad at the San Diego swap meet. Man asked to take photos of his car and was obliged. Several months later, the man who actually bought the Nomad saw it on Ebay, called my friend mad as a hornet thinking my friend was doing a scam. My friend called the FBI -- I'd suggest doing the same. What an easy way for terrorists to get their hand on large sums. Also let E bay know -- this isn't good for anyone.

Sherwood Kahlenberg