IML: Lowell Howe Yard Prowl Sunday 10/10 in Bay Area ~ reminder

IML: Lowell Howe Yard Prowl Sunday 10/10 in Bay Area ~ reminder

Please consider joining us if you're available:

http://imperialclub.com/Events/lowellhowe04/index.htm

I will be off-line for a few days soon and don't want to wait till the last minute to send a reminder.