IML: Lowell Howe's

Just wondering if someone who is going to Lowell Howe's in October would be willing to get me a small trim part for my 60 if he has one. If someone is willing to do this then just email me off list and we can make some arrangements.

Stay safe

Larry Blomberg
1960 LeBaron Sedan

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Blomberg/Page01.htm