Re: IML: Weekend in Vegas?

Last night I went to the Henderson, NV car show and I saw Carl Faletta's beautiful elegant 67-if it is cream/yellow(?).  There is also a 38 or 39 Chrysler Airflow that is worth seeing.  Saw it at the end of the evening when it was dark so I will go back today or tomorrow. Lots of cars form every make at the show.  Fair amount of car fans of every make:)
Jerry H
53 4 sale with 53 Nigerians in line to buy.

My '67 Crown Coupe will be there; hoping to see some fellow members as well!

Carl Falletta
Las Vegas NV

ps: Henderson NV is +/- 20 miles from LV.

On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to get there! ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm