Re: IML: IML DIGEST

The battery is fully charged on my 63 le baron. When it went out on a trip the tow truck guy stuck a screwdriver into the starter relay and it started right up. so i know the starter motor works. so i was able to get home. the next day it would not start, so we decided to just try and replace the starter relay with a new one from pep boys and then as soon as we reconnected the negative battery terminal we got a constant clicking and the head lights wouldn't not turn on, so we put the old starter relay back on and started taking voltage measurements with the multi-meter between the bulkhead and the relay. Everything seemed to check out OK.
Does anyone have any ideas as to why my car wont start??