IML: FW: Hemi event

From the MML. Maybe some Imperials can be there.

From: "uncle cuda" <unclecuda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Hemi event
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:57:34 +0000

From: "Robert Reynolds" <a440_6pak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wingcar426@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 04:00:57 +0000

Attention all west coast Hemi owners. Here's a unique opportunity. The following email was sent to our club president.
Robert Reynolds - Mesa, AZ
70 Challenger 440-6

From: "ken zurek" <ksz426@xxxxxxx>
To: <ksz426@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:53:06 -0700

My name is Mike Bellis I am the Editor for Mopar Alley. I am currently
working with Clear Blue Prod. We are trying to get 30 vintage Hemi
Chrysler and Desoto cars to appear at the California International Auto
Show in Aniheim,Ca. These cars will be parked if front of the convention
center. This is for the official debut of the new Chrysler 300C 6.1L
SRT-8 425hp HEMI. The Owners will be asked to drive with Media Reporters
about 5 miles to a restaurant where lunch will be served for all. Each
Owner will receive a certificate for participating. A major morning News
Show will also be filming and asking questions. this is a major historic
event and a very daunting task to get this many Hemi cars in one place.
If you know anyone who has a 1954-1970 hemi car that can be in Los
Angeles on October 27, 2004 Please have them call or e-mail me. Any Hemi
car built by  Chrysler Motor Corp. can come even a Hemi Cuda. All cars
must be approved by Chrysler before attending, but do not have to be
"trailer queens" Please call or e-mail me for further details. Thanks,
Mike

Mike Bellis

Editor Mopar Alley

510-719-5519