Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:05:10 +1000 (EST)
From: roger crabtree <rcrabshish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: dealing with other members..
Dear mad4 and others,
You are not alone on this one.  I placed my 55 up for
sale and had lots of enquiries.  I sent out several
videos of the car showing all of the good and bad
points.  This was also a good way for the person to
hear it run.  I was rewarded with the loss of my
tapes.  No other contact was given.  I was only out a
few dollars but it sure ticked me off.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaa

--- "Jeffrey M. Fastov" <jfastov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i hope this mans name wasnt tim ,a travel agent,from
> pittsburgh.this man did that to me also

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1955/RogerCrabtree/