RE: IML: Great collection of Imperials for sale

RE: IML: Great collection of Imperials for sale

I'll admit that I realy do like the "Buy it Now" feature. Being an addicted spender/buyer, if I see something that I want with a buy it now price, I can usually talk myself into clicking on the button to close the sale quickly.

Paul