IML: ebay parts

Sometimes you go looking for parts. Sometimes, the parts come looking for
you :-)

As you probably know, I'm one of the many webmonsters that keep the website
turning. A guy from Missouri wrote in stating he had a box of Imperial parts
and wanted to see if it was worth anything. He sent pictures and
LO-AND-BEHOLD the parts were from a '62 Imperial Crown Convertible. Here is
a picture of some of the parts:
    http://www.uneekonline.com/identity/impparts/DSC02949.jpg

Now, if you look closely, you'll notice something interesting:
    http://www.uneekonline.com/identity/impparts/DSC02951.jpg

Yep, the clips I've been looking for for nearly 5 years now are there! He
wouldn't sell me just those little clips. So, I bought the whole box.

Now, I've got a dilemma. Do I buy a '62 Imperial for the parts to go on or
do I find someone who needs '62 parts? :-)

The parts look like they'll clean up pretty nice. Not perfect. But, not too
bad either. If you see anything there you're interested in, shoot me a note
off-list. The leftovers will be going on that big experiment, eBay that Dick
is talking about. It will be my first time to list anything. So, I'm taking
his advice.

But, if you need any of these goodies before then, let me know!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible