Re: IML: Hub/Drum Puller

I own the one on this page in image #9 and it works really well.  I paid about $50 for mine at the local place that sells medium-grade tools.

Put grease on the threads and use an air-powered impact wrench with a hardened socket instead of the dogbone and you'll pop it right off every time.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/Page09.htm