IML: 66 Rear Body Panel

Not sure what the body part is called but I'm looking for the exterier body panel that sits between the rear windshield and the trunk for my 66 Crown Coupe Hardtop. I removed mine - 8 nuts and 3 screws - and found lots of rust/rot on the underside. I'm having the car painted and would like to replace this part since it's rusted through in one place and rusted/rotted along some edges. I'm sure I could get one from Lowell but I live in MA and fear it would cost me a small fortune to ship such a large and heavy item cross country. Anybody know where I can find one for a good price somewhere here in the east?