Re: IML: Job number "next" - hub

   I'm coming in on the tail end of this to say Dick is correct
in saying there is no tapered axle in '66.
  And, by saying stuck lining to drum, I would ask if the
person doing the work has backed off the brake adjustment to permit the drum to pass over the expanded
shoes?
  Many times the wearing of the drum will cause a lip to form on the back of the drum causing interference when
you try to remove it.