IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, John Strom (1954)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, John Strom (1954)

New Subscriber(s): John Strom
Email Address is: jandmstrom@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: San Jose, California

Car(s) owned: 1954 Sedan, Tan

Self-Introduction: This '54 Sedan I was told is one of 10 built with factory AC. Is there any way to verify this? I am in the process of getting this old gem running again. Last time it ran was 10 years ago and has sat in a carport/barn since. I know I will be needing a lot of technical support for this project and I'm very impressed with what I've seen in this web site.
Maybe someday I'll be able to help out someone....
Thank you
John Strom
jandmstrom@xxxxxxxxx