IML: 1966 Imperial Owners ONLY question

Your Interest is WANTED !

If you own or plan to own a 1966 Imperial then this may be of interest to you. I am looking for how many people would be interested in a windshield-washer resevoir for your car IF and ONLY IF I were to get them re-produced. At this time I HAVE NO IDEA what each one would cost. I have a 1966 LeBaron that I bought in 1991. It has been my experience that these cars have plastic jugs that are prone to cracking, leaking, and brittleness. I have never found a NOS example in searching for 10+ years. I may have seen one example that does not leak that is original but can't be sure when this was. It is my opinion that these particular jugs were used in Imperials only and only for 1966 model year cars. I am currently getting a quote from a company to see what the costs are to have these re-produced. I just want to know Two things:
1. How much would you pay for a high quality jug if they were offered ?
2. How many people know of other 1966 Imp owners that are not on IML ?

Please email me your responses privately - imperial1usa@xxxxxxxxxxx

respectfully,

dave brown