IML: wipers

thank you micheal for you offer to look around for some wiper blades for us. our blades are  15and a half inches long , the blade carrier has   ROCK  A BYE   stamped on them if this means anything.   i have yet to figure  out how the dlade carrier assembly   seperates from  the arm ,  ive  tried pulling down  but it doesnt  budge ,perhaps there is a knack , the work shop book  is not very helpful with this  info   we have just returned from  3wks  travelling the oregon coast  from corvallis  on the  hy  101, we stayed at some wonderful places  incuding yachats and the old towns of brandon and ferndale,  boy you sure do have a lot of trees out  there ;
ken/annette    .