IML: Re:57 wipers

There is a scrap yard not to far from me in Texas which has two 58 Imperials.  There is another great place out of Portland, Oregon as well.  When I need new wiper blades on my 58, I just buy the relevant sized replacement rubbers, but if you have lost the retaining tabs, that is a problem.  One of these two places may be able to get you the whole arm.

Dr. Mopar, Texas :

Wildcat, Oregon :

Please e-mail me off list about the 58 Lincoln.  I tried to get your e-mail off your messgae to the list but it did not work for some reason.

Hugh