RE: IML: wipers

I believe the wipers are the same as on my 55 Imp and my 63 Imp or similar they rely on a small button on the arm being pushed in, the button may be gone as it appears to be plastic and normally red in colour if there, if not a small pin like piece of metal should be pushed in the hole which will then allow you to move the rubber blade on metal backing away from the actual arm itself I am in England and I'm the secretary of the oldest American car club in the UK CAAC (GB) Ltd.

David Munson

From: "acorn2" <acorn2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: wipers
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:16:07 +0100

thank you micheal for you offer to look around for some wiper blades for us. our blades are 15and a half inches long , the blade carrier has ROCK A BYE stamped on them if this means anything. i have yet to figure out how the dlade carrier assembly seperates from the arm , ive tried pulling down but it doesnt budge ,perhaps there is a knack , the work shop book is not very helpful with this info we have just returned from 3wks travelling the oregon coast from corvallis on the hy 101, we stayed at some wonderful places incuding yachats and the old towns of brandon and ferndale, boy you sure do have a lot of trees out there ;
ken/annette .