IML: 1961 Sending Unit Replacement

Speaking of this sort of problem.....

I have the fuel tank on the big red sled removed to be cleaned.  After looking at the condition of the sending unit, there is a middlin' to high chance I will have to replace it.  The condition of the fuel tank was very bad and it is at the radiator shop now gettin' a good cleanin'.

Does anyone have a bead on where I can get a replacement sending unit?  I have been searchin' the catalogues and eBay and the like but haven't found one for her year.

Is it a situation where this unit needs to be replaced?  Or can the components (sock filter, float, etc.) be repaired/remanufactured?

Any suggestions?

Thanks everyone!!

Joe
1961 Crown Southampton