IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Stan Livissianos (1960)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Stan Livissianos (1960)

New Subscriber(s): Stan Livissianos
Email Address is:
livi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Adelaide, Australia

Car(s) owned: 1960 Crown Convertible

Self-Introduction: I've loved all cars from an early age and especially Imperials for almost as long as I can remember.  I am currently in the process of resurrecting my beloved Imperial and need as much assistance as possible.  I figure the IML is THE place to get the best information for resurrecting my Imperial into a fully functioning car.