IML: Its Alive!!!!!

My neighbors have been watching me for a couple of weeks now bent over in the mouth of the 56 Imperial thinking I was crazy. Put new plugs in it, new points,cap, rotor and changed the oil. Couldn't take it anymore so I filled the carb with about 8 oz of gas and hit the starter. It blew smoke and hay and what ever else out the exhaust and to my delight the oil pressure jumped up between med and high. Tomorrow sometime I will put a new fuel pump on it and see if I can keep her running and see what I got. I started it about six times and by the 4th try the smoke was gone and no more critters blew out the exhaust. As you know a hemi will only run on 4oz of gas for about 10 seconds. YAHH BABBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim
Bakersfield CA