IML: Fuselage cars

I must second Kenyon's opinion on 70-73 cars.  I have a 73 Newport, which would be closer in characteristics to an Imperial of the same age than say 64 cars.  These cars still have the torsion bar/leaf spring suspensions.  They may be tuned a bit softer than earlier models, but compared to other contemporary domestic cars they are much more a driver's automobile.  The driving position is very comfortable, I am over six foot; and my 64 Imperial's steering wheel feels high.  I remember that criticism of Chrysler products in this era.  These are wonderful road cars; roomy comfortable and with adequate safety features  I also second the opinion that they sell for very attractive prices.  If anyone is so inclined, I would recommend a test drive at you local Chrysler Dealer.  Oops, I'm  thirty years too late!

Joe Amos
64 Crown 4 door
73 Newport Navaho Coupe
75 Newport Custom Sedan