Re: IML: Brake problem

Hi guys,
Here is an earlier thread on this same subject.

From: "Jan Harmonson" <jharmonson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Add to Address Book
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '55 Brake Booster Info
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:21:31 -0600

I had my 1955 rebuilt by White Post and am completely
happy. They said
they
manufacture their own rubber parts with a high plastic
content and will
guarantee it to last forever. I had it rebuilt with
NOS parts maybe 10
years
ago and it lasted for about 5 years. I did the White
Post one about 5
years
ago and it is working perfectly.

Jan in Ojai , CA