Re: IML: Spark Plugs for '56

I just bought a set of Champion RN12YC plugs for my '56. O'Reilly Auto Parts assured me that this number crossed over with XN12Y in their system. I also asked to look at an Autolite 65 to compare them. They looked the same. We shall see!

Dick is the expert. Just throwing in my two cents worth.

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"